This role would suit an individual who is both competent and experienced in installing a wide variety of Audio Visual systems including lighting, audio and rigging solutions.
Positioned within the Enlightened installation department, the successful applicant will take a confirmed order and lead a team to deliver the handover of a completed installation.
Good communication skills and a high degree of both personal and professional integrity are essential.
Negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Assist as required the Installation Solutions Engineer during the design and specification phase of a project.
- Attend site meetings as required
- Work closely with the Installation Coordinator and other members of the team to ensure smooth running of department logistics.
- Lead and manage installation projects on site.
- Be responsible for job specific
- Risk Assessments and Methods Statements
- Crew briefs etc.
- Manage and monitor the job specific budgets and capture any variations.
- Produce technical drawings to provide required details
- Maintain tools and test equipment.
- Ensure OEM manuals, testing and documentation is complete on handover.
- Ensure all costs have been accurately documented on HireTrack.
About the Candidate:
- Qualifications:- Training may be available for the right candidate.
- City & Guilds 2357 Level 3
- City & Guild 2391 Electrical Inspection & Testing
- Detailed knowledge and experience of electrical wiring regulations BS7671 18th edition & BS7909 Temporary Electrical Systems
- LOLER equipment inspection
- Experience in maintenance and PAT testing of equipment
- In addition:
- Is organised & methodical with good problem solving skills
- Proficient IT skills, CAD skills an advantage
- Able to work away from home on an occasional basis
- Be confident working at height
- Display very good customer service skills
- Adhere to our core company values at all times
Hours & Location Of Work
Your time will be shared between customer sites and Enlightened Head Office in Bristol. Staying away from home on location will be required for periods from time to time.
Working hours are between 40 and 48hrs per week.
Hours may need to coincide with venue or construction sites working.
You will be required to join the Saturday rota, working one Saturday in five / six, 09.30 hrs to 12.00 hrs.
Be part of the out of hours support rota.
As an essential member of the Enlightened team you should be willing to undertake all reasonable duties requested or work under your own initiative as circumstances require.
Please submit a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org