Event Concept are looking for a Production Manager. Our Production Managers provide the essential logistical back-up to a diverse Account Management team who are working on a wide variety of events
What does a typical week look like?
While no two days are the same the role will see you working across the following areas
- Production Manager on larger events. Working with the account managers from the initial client brief, throughout the design and planning process and the onsite delivery of the event. To include Plans, schedules, supplier selection and management, technical coordination
- Production Manager for installation of smaller events with a large logistical challenge.
- Liaison between the Account teams and Crew booking, attending the weekly operations meeting and overview of all events delivered by Account Management to ensure crewing and logistics are fully covered whilst being efficiently staffed.
- Scheduling support for Account team
- Cad plan support for Production team
- Briefing of contractors and suppliers and supervision on site
Who are you?
- You are a team player with a flexible, enthusiastic approach.
- You’re a strong communicator, both in person and in written content
- You don’t get phased under pressure, you’re the consummate professional. Even when something isn’t going quite accordingly to plan, you remain calm and get the situation sorted
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD and/or Vectorworks
- Awareness of Health & Safety both in the pre planning stages and the implementation
- Strong experience of scheduling and budgeting
Why Event Concept?
Event Concept are a leading creative event production agency based in South Bermondsey. We apply specialist knowledge in event design and technical production to create engaging experiences on any scale.
We started life 20 years ago as a technical production supplier, we have grown today to a multi-disciplined team of over 100. We are incredibly proud of our people, who work tirelessly to ensure that we can provide award winning events to a client list that boasts many household names.
We aim to provide an environment where our people can develop and evolve in the same way we have over the years.
Our vision statement is simply: For the Love of the Show … we are looking for people who share our love of live shows and who want to add their individual skill set to our already phenomenal team.