Opportunity at Event Concept
We are looking for that special someone to help project managers in our busy technical department. You’ll be based in our London office, working with producers on large events as well as managing your own client portfolio. If you have solid experience as a technical project manager with a focus on AV, then this could be for you
What does a typical week look like?
We don’t really have a typical week here at Event Concept, but you may end up:
- Working with our production teams to provide technical support and quotations
- Liaising between the Technical, Production, Operation and Warehouse Teams regarding equipment and crew requirements
- Producing equipment lists, plans and cable calls for events
- Producing H&S documentation for all events
- Liaising with clients, venues, agencies, artists, and other production houses as required
- Representing the company at the site meetings, in supplier liaison and at events
- Managing specialist suppliers (rigging, set & stage etc.)
- Closely managing event budgets
Who are you?
- You have extensive experience of live events both in an operational and management capacity
- You have a very good technical understanding of audio & video equipment used on events, signal paths and connectivity with experience and knowledge of audio & video system designs
- You’re solutions focussed self-starter with the ability to manage multiple clients both internally and externally
- You have experience of d&b audiotechnik array processing, LED displays, media servers and video processing systems.
It would also be great (although not a requirement) if you have
- Knowledge of AutoCAD & Vectorworks
- Experience of London’s events industry and suppliers
- Knowledge of R2 database software
- Experience with rigging systems and power generation
Think it could be right for you?
Apply at: https://eventconcept.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=31