icon-account icon-glass
Passionate about production people

Self Employment and Tax. Support direct from HMRC.

Posted by Andy Lenthall on

Self employment, expenses, VAT, self assessment. Where better to go for help than HMRC themselves?

It doesn’t matter whether you’re new to self-employment or you’ve been in business for a while – HMRC has got the support you need.

HMRC’s YouTube channel has videos for quick guidance such as 'Expenses if you’re self-employed'. You may also find ‘Do I need to register my business for VAT’ useful.

Their online guide, 'Starting your own business', is easy to navigate. It has sections looking at the records you need to keep, sending your tax return, paying HMRC and more. Keep it as a favourite in your browser so that you can dip in and out when you need help.

You can also catch up with a recording of a recent live webinar, 'Self-employment and HMRC – let's get started'. This covers the basics you need to know on National Insurance, Self Assessment, expenses, payments and where to find further help.

Older Post Newer Post