As part of its remit to manage the publication of the Purple Guide, EIF Limited has a commitment to use any excess funds to support projects which have a wide benefit for the events industry.
Following a review of available funds, EIF has allocated £8,000 this Autumn for providing grants to support industry projects. Grants will awarded on the merit of projects and the benefits they offer the industry. Grants will generally be between £2-3,000 each although the Directors may vary this sum if they feel a project merits more support.
Applications for grants should be submitted in writing to EIF Limited and should include:
- The title of the project and a short description of it
- Details of the amount of funding being sought and specifically how it would be used
- Details of the overall project budget
- Details of where any additional funding needed will come from
- An explanation of how this project will benefit the events industry
- Timescales for delivery
- Contact details for further information
Initial submissions should be kept to one A4 sheet and should be sent to Jim Winship at firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than Monday 2nd December 2015