This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant High Wycombe based company with ambitious growth plans. We supply lighting equipment and services to the entertainment industry, working with some of the UK’s biggest bands and most loved festivals.
The Company was family owned until the opportunity arose for a recent management buyout. Now with a new, young management team in place there is a vacancy for this key role at the heart of the business, providing the MD with accurate information to assist in the decision-making process. We need someone that knows their way around an accounts department and can hit the ground running after a full handover.
Ultimately you will ensure we process all financial transactions accurately and on time. Our people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’ll work with you to understand and achieve your career goals, helping you to develop your career within a professional and friendly environment.
This is a permanent position and our usual working hours are 9 – 5, though many of our staff work flexibly in different ways, including part time and some home-working. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you would like. We can’t promise to give you exactly what you would like, but we do promise not to judge you for asking.
Competitive salary dependent on experience.
28 days holiday inc.
• Balancing of Bank and Credit Card accounts and petty cash
• Maintenance of Sales & Purchase Ledgers and all associated activity including invoicing, chasing payment and scheduling supplier payments
• Preparation and submission of VAT Returns
• Transferring Invoice details onto Hire Management system and monitoring for billing due
• Chasing Project Managers for Billing information and cost approvals
• Liaising with Accountants as required for Annual reporting etc.
• Working closely with MD providing ongoing assessments of P&L, Cash flow forecasting etc
• Handling of ad hoc tasks for the MD
• Telephone answering Requirements
• Proven work experience as an Accounts Administrator or similar role
• Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures
• Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
• Good organizational and time-management abilities
• Excel Experience
• Xero experience useful but not essential
Thank you for taking the time to read about us and about the role. If you’re interested in finding out more about Siyan, please get in contact with us at email@example.com or by calling 01494 532820.
Anyone applying or interested in applying is welcome to come and visit us first in order to find out more about our company. To apply please send a CV and a paragraph about why you think you’re the right person for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to reply to everyone, but if you haven’t been contacted within 14 days of your application then you have not been successful on this occasion.